Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chelsea Lately

Again, it's been a while since I posted....I promise I will get better :)

On Thursday I went to a taping of the Chelsea Lately show with Jesse, Beth and Amanda. The actual taping was fun...she had some good comedians on and the special guest was Ashley Greene from Twilight BUT the security staff and her warm-up guy were so awful that it made the experience pretty uncomfortable. I'm not going to go into detail but I will be writing an email to her staff to let them know of our experience...which is something I never do!

Highlights of the day...

  • hanging out with Jesse, Beth and Amanda :D
  • got a book signed by Chelsea Handler
  • took pictures with my new tripod grip-y thing (which is totally amazing and will hang on just about anything)


That is a picture we took with my new tripod thingy....it's upside down because its hanging from my rearview mirror :)

xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment