Thursday, December 23, 2010

disney to-do list

Time is flying by. With 18 days left until my check-in day (and because I was inspired by Lisa's blog) I thought I would post a list of things that I want to do while in Disney for a semester:
1. Trade for the Minnie Mouse vinylmation
2. Pick a pearl at Epcot (and put it in something pretty)
3. Drink around the world
4. Ride EVERY ride, see EVERY show, and watch EVERY parade
5.Take a picture with every character
6. Create a little book of my sketches from the Animation Academy at HS
7. Take a backstage tour
8. Introduce myself to at least one person working in Disney special events or weddings
9. Visit every hotel on property
10. Make life-long friends (cheesy, I know)
There are a few more but if I added them, my list wouldn't end at a "nice" number like 10, 15 or 20 and that would drive me a little crazy. So I might add to this later, I might not! :)
xoxo,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment