Sunday, January 15, 2012

the boy is back in town

Happy Sunday!
How was your weekend?
Alex was in San Luis Obispo for most of the weekend with some of our friends, he got home this afternoon and it sounds like they had a good time!
Friday night the cousins gathered at Nikita and Shauna's for some fun. We made gramma's meatballs and Spiroff fudge...our staples :)


Saturday morning I was in Santa Monica bright and early to help my mom run a garage sale. Despite a neighbor complaining to the police and turning the sprinklers on us (lovely yes?), we did pretty well and had fun doing it!
Tonight we ordered chinese from our favorite place (their pork fried rice is the best).
Now that dinner is over, I am preparing for a nice relaxing night.
I just ordered this book to my Kindle:

and I am going to start reading it in a nice, hot bubble bath.
To be followed by a glass {or 2} of wine.
ahhhhhhhh
xoxo,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment