Tuesday, July 24, 2012

adventure

{via}

I can't read that quote and not hear the voices from the movie Up but I'm ok with that because I like love that movie. {does anybody cry like a baby throughout the entire movie? or is it just me?}

Our move to Hawaii is sneaking up on us fast. As I'm packing up our apartment and deciding what stays and what goes, I can't help but start to feel a little nostalgic for what we are leaving behind. 

But when I start to think of all the amazing memories we have had here, I get so excited about all the adventures we are going to have on our island in the middle of the Pacific. 

Adventure is out there! It's just waiting for us to live it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hawaii?! That sounds AH-MAZING! I've never been...but it's on my bucket list! Sounds like a fun adventure you're about to embark on! Good luck, girl!

    Stopping by from the GFC blog hop! Love the name of your blog...it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should definitely add Hawaii to your list of places to see :) Looks like you are on a fun adventure yourself!

    One of my good friends is a former Army wife and was stationed in Germany for a while with her husband. Looking forward to hearing about some of your travels :)

    ReplyDelete