Sunday, September 19, 2010

arts & crafts

If you know me at all, you know that I love doing arts & crafts. Every year at Fortune Lake (best camp in the world!!!), Addie and I would spend every second that we could in ANC. Last summer, when we were visiting, Beki showed us how to make these super cool magnents! In our day or 2 at FLLC we made a million of them. Then when I went to visit Addie in Hawaii last November we bought a ton of the little glass marble things that you use to make the magnents. We never got around to making them on that trip and I have had these things sitting in my craft box since then! BUT Addie was back in California for a couple weeks before going back to Hawaii so we had a crafting day! Me, Addie, Lily and Katie made a bunch of magnets and tie dyed some shirts! (btw...Lily made 100 magnets the first night!!! thats a big "bunch") hahaha


Here are some pictures...




xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment