Monday, February 14, 2011

be my valentine



Happy Valentine's Day!


I started the morning off by going to my first Advanced Studies in Hospitality Management class. It was pretty interesting. I'm really glad that my roommate Lisa is in that class with me :)


There was a big box of flowers on our doorstep when we got home and I was very pleased to see that they were for me! The bouquet is very pretty and has some of my favorite flowers in it (thanks Alex!!)


aren't they pretty? :)


After class we just lounged in the apartment, had some lunch and watched Toy Story. I checked the HUB to see if there were any PAC shifts to pick up tonight and there were! So I picked one of them up and rode to work with Lisa this afternoon.


The PAC shift was awesome! I seriously love the costume. Plus, what could be better than getting paid to stand in front of the castle and watch the electrical parade, the new castle show AND wishes?! That's right, nothing :)


Doing the "Disney point"...not my new favorite pose :-P


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.


xoxo,


Natasha

1 comment:

  1. What does PAC stand for? Lucky! That does sound like an amazing shift!

    I seriously can't point like a normal person anymore. I ALWAYS do the Disney point!

    ReplyDelete