Tuesday, May 24, 2011

101 in 1001

I'm back!

Everything about the Disney College Program was AMAZING...I don't have enough words to describe it but ohmygosh I loved it!

It is great to be home though!! I am having lots of fun with Alex, Rocco, friends and family. More posts about what has been going on in my life soon (think wedding, jobs, trips, etc) but today I am going to share with you my 101 in 1001 list. I'm not really sure where it started but I have been seeing these lists floating around on different blogs I read and decided I wanted to do one too. Basically, it's a bucket list of 101 things that you want to do in 1001 days...sounds fun right? I will be blogging about each of the items as I complete them or when they are in progress!

So here is my list...

Write a list of 100 things that make me happy
Go to three states that I have never been before
Spend a day at the beach
Splurge on five matching sets of bra/underwear
Floss every night for one month
Pay for the meal of a stranger (drive through counts!)
Send someone a care package
Run a 5k
Read 50 new books (at least 5 non-fiction)
Get a professional facial
Buy nightstands that are a good height for our bed
Keep a “today's high” journal for at least a month
Take a road trip to Michigan
Buy a motorized scooter
Save coin change for the duration of the project
Send someone a hand written note, postcard, card or letter each month
Take a spinning class
Make a kick-butt workout playlist
Go vegetarian for a week
Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Buy a sewing machine
Make a quilt
Stay at a bed & breakfast
Go on a cruise
Make a new friend outside my normal circle
Volunteer for a good cause
Go on a picnic
Go horseback riding
Save three months salary for an emergency fund
Sleep under the stars
Buy 5 things off Etsy that I think are cute
Cook 25 new dinners
Make a cookbook of my own recipes
Have a movie marathon: three in one day at the theatre
Go to a shooting range and learn to shoot a gun
Make a loaf of bread
Go without the internet for an entire weekend (doesn't count if I'm out of town)
Only use my reusable shopping bags (no plastic!) for one month
Watch the sunrise
Have fruit for breakfast everyday for a week
Create a black and white photo album
Marry my best friend
Buy a DSLR camera
Drink 8 glasses of water every day for one month
Refinish three pieces of furniture
Create 5 blog posts about people I admire
Make sure that laundry is folded and put away within 24 hours for at least one month
Make sure dishes are washed before bed each day for one month
Take my brother out to lunch
Go on a hay ride
Go roller blading
Create an address book
Take a piano class
Go one month without eating fast food
Rent a houseboat with the family
Complete at 1000+ piece puzzle
Keep a book with all family and friend's important days listed
Go to a midnight movie screening
Make homemade pizza
Jump on the bed at a hotel, take a picture and send it to bedjump.com
Carve Alex & I's initials into a tree
Buy myself flowers once a month
Print and frame at least one photo a month
Go whitewater rafting
Go Christmas Caroling
Host a holiday dinner (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)
Bake an apple pie from scratch
Make homemade ice cream
Create a secret handshake
Feed the homeless
Memorize the US Presidents in order
Take mommy to the Rose Parade
Participate in benefit run/walk
Post a “what's in my bag” blog
Wash a car by hand
Whiten teeth
Make bed every day for a month
Make an apron
Sew a pillow
Have a water balloon fight
Plan a surprise birthday party
Take a picture of everything I eat for 30 days
Take a weekend trip with Alex
See a show at the Hollywood Bowl
Go to a movie alone
Make new jewelry organizer
Have dinner date with Alex once a month for a year (somewhere different each time)
Take a girls trip to Vegas
Visit the Disney Family Museum
Visit the Redwood Trees
Go paddle boarding
Stay at the Disneyland Hotel
Go apple picking
Go whale watching
Go snorkeling
Go fishing
Spend Christmas at DisneyWorld
Give a balloon to a stranger
Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet
Learn to change a tire
Put $5 in savings account for each goal I complete...do something fun with the money at the end

My goal date to have these done is February 18, 2014

Let's do this.
xoxo,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment