Monday, May 30, 2011

today i dont feel like doin' anything..

...I just want to lay in my beeeddddd


That song has been on repeat in my head all weekend.And even though I was actually really productive, the weekend was super relaxing and just what I needed!


After work Friday Alex and I went and test drove some cars. I am in love with the Ford Flex -- but it is really too much car for me, especially because I don't have six kids haha


Bright and early Saturday morning Jesse and I had our first To Shin Do class (we are going to be niiiiinjas -- pronounced "neen jas". The first class is always a private lesson and it was entertaining to say the least. But I am really excited to continue on with the lessons and earn my yellow earth belt :)


After niiiiinja class we went to breakfast and then home. Alex and I took Rocco to the dog park, registered at Target (funnnn!!!), then went test driving again! After that we went out to dinner which was nice and then called it a night.


Sunday morning we went to church with Jesse and Ashely. It was great to be back at Reality -- I missed it while I was gone! We met Tyler at the beach afterwards and we had lunch at Eric Ericson's on the pier. Soooo yummy. The beach was wayyyy too windy to stay so we came back to our place and went to the pool. Later that night Alex and I just hung around the apartment -- very chill.


We had a BBQ at our place today -- super good carne asada from the Mexican Market down the road, Ralph's macaroni salad, and beer = happy Natasha belly.


I hope you all had a fun, safe Memorial Day weekend!!!


And because I hate leaving posts without any pictures...here is one of me and Alex today!


xoxo,


Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment