Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wedding wednesday: rings

Happy Wednesday!
This week's wedding post is all about the bling. I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring -- there isn't one thing I would change about it. Here is a picture...
Every time I look down at it I start smiling like a fool. It's wonderful.
Not too long ago I got Alex's ring. It's manly {and pretty}.
Still not sure on what I will get for my wedding band. I definitely want a mismatched set. Here are some pictures of what I mean...


Which one is your favorite?
xoxo,
Natasha

6 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooooooove your ring and I miss watching it sparkle : ( I personally like the all silver tone, but that's me. I'm the type of person who doesn't even know how to properly pronounce popsicle names, much less pick out wedding bands. If you're still stumped, there's always this option: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mickey%20mouse%20wedding%20band/elizabeth_ss/mmering.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah don't think Alex will be big fan of that one {or me} but thanks for the input! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that the ring mickey gave to minnie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, because Mickey is MY boyfriend, so he better not be giving out rings to other girls.

    Along with Walt

    and Buddy Boil

    and Flynn

    and Naveen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha that's a great ring Lisa -- :D

    ReplyDelete