Friday, October 8, 2010

everyone's got a laughing place...



One day (a few weeks ago) I got off at 12 instead of my usual 3PM so what did I do? Went to Disneyland of course!! This time I went with my cousins Addie, Lily, and Emily, my aunt Regina and Addie's friend Taryn. I know I say this everytime but it was SUCH a great day!!




we started off by grabbing some Chipotle for lunch on the ride there...me and Lily had a picnic in the back of the van :)




Some of the Halloween decorations were up which was so exciting! I loooove Disneyland at Halloween and Christmas...and every other time of the year haha. Just like when I went with my mom the other day, there were basically no lines and we got to go on a ton of rides!












When we were in Fantasyland we stopped at the Mad Hatter shop and saw Kevin Jonas and his wife...this is Lily's reaction (haha)...




Later on that night we were taking some pictures in front of the castle when we noticed this guy proposing to his girlfriend!! It was SOO cute :)










We watched the street celebration, danced for a little while and then headed out of the park. On the way home we met Emily and Taryn's aunt for dinner at Red Robin which was a lot of fun :)




Disneyland twice in one week?! I love my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment