Monday, October 11, 2010

menu for this week

I always wanted to have a cooking blog.

A few years ago I even started one :) But, I was still living in the dorms and since I didn't have my own kitchen it wasn't as easy/fun to cook as it is now! I'm totally obsessed with reading other people's food blogs (I'll post some links to some of my favorites soon!) and I love to get inspiration for meals from them.

I don't think my meals are exciting enough to devote a whole blog to but I will post some cooking related things here from time to time. After all, it is my blog and I can do what I please with it :)

So this is what you will find in my kitchen this week....

Monday (tonight): Homemade Personal Pizzas and Side Salads
Tuesday: Shrimp Enchiladas and Mexican Rice
Wednesday: Fried Rice and Potstickers
Thursday: Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
Friday: Chicken/Bacon/Cheddar Paninis with Sunchips

Saturday and Sunday are still TBD :)

The oven is beeping at me now...pizza must be done!

xoxo,

Natasha

2 comments:

  1. hiya natasha,im really loving your posts.. Im glad that you read my blog but i kinda changed the name of the link sorry but ill give you the link for it. its
    http://missesdee.blogspot.com/...and p.s ...i love your menu!....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dee! I'll fix your link later on tonight :)

    ReplyDelete