Thursday, January 27, 2011

dreams

I have the weirdest dreams. Seriously.

A few weeks ago, I dreamt that I was a rectangle.

Per Alex's request, I have decided to start sharing some of these dreams here on my blog. Maybe you have had some of the same dreams? Maybe reading about my dreams will make you think I'm crazy. Maybe you have weirdo dreams that make mine seem totally normal (if this is true, please share!! :D)

2 nights ago, I dreamt that I knew Justin Bieber and he had decided to let me know his biggest secret....he was born a girl and got a sex change when he was 8. I was sworn to secrecy and at some point had to hide him by putting him under the couch cushions and then laying on top of the couch. The dream felt SO real and felt like it lasted forever.

I am definitely not a Bieber hater (I've got the Bieber-fever! haha) so I'm not sure where this came from but I guess I never really know where my dreams come from (again, I dreamt I was a rectangle...)

xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment