Friday, January 14, 2011

moving

Obviously to participate in the Disney College Program I had to move from California to Florida.I flew here with my mom (left the car at home with Trey) on January 8th.


Packing to leave was no fun...it's hard to fit 4 months worth of stuff into 4 bags! I also had a hard time accepting that I wasn't going to be living in the apartment with my three favorite boys (Rocco counts!) for an extended period of time!


The night before I left, we went to Arcadia to have dinner at the dumpling house. It was SOO good - like always :)




Saturday morning was full of some tearful goodbyes, excitement, and nerves. The flight to Minneapolis was good. We had a row to ourselves which is always nice. We had a short layover in Minneapolis and then it was on to Orlando!


All of my bags arrived when they were supposed to (yay!) and after retrieving them, we got our rental car and headed to the Pop Century hotel.


Check-in took forever but we finally got checked into the 60's section (the building with Mogli and Baloo) so we dropped off our bags and headed to Downtown Disney for dinner! We ate at Earl of Sandwich and were happy to see that we were there on the last day of the holiday sandwich!


That night I met up with Kristina and Alek and we just hung out for a little while.




No comments:

Post a Comment