Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PAC

Yesterday I was able to pick up a PAC (Parade Audience Control) shift from the Extra Hours Hotline! I knew before I came down here that I wanted to pick up one of these shifts before my program was done -- and I was able to do it in the first two weeks!


The shift was SO much fun! First of all, the costume is adorable. I like my costume at Cinderella's Royal Table BUT the PAC costume was much more flattering :) There was a pep-talk meeting before the shift started and then we were all assigned our locations. For the electrical parade I was stationed outside of Tony's and Exposition Hall and just directed traffic with my blue "light saber"


After the electrical parade passed, I was moved up to main street and directed traffic during the new castle show and Wishes. I was in the perfect spot to see the shows and the best part was I was getting paid to watch them!!! :)


This was my view while "working" last night:
(I took this picture from google)


First PAC shift was a success! Can't wait to pick up more :)


xoxo,
Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment