Wednesday, August 18, 2010

disney!!!

alright, so this is my first official post about the Disney College Program! Applications went up TODAY, I applied and got past the web-interview!!! My phone interview is TOMORROW morning at 8AM!!!!!!!

a;sdjfalskdjfalsdjf;ahsgdg;alksedrjoiahscg;aslkdjfa

I applied for a bunch of different roles:

Hospitality
Concierge
Bell Services
Attractions
Vacation Planner
Full Service Food and Beverage
Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique Hostess
Quick Service Food and Beverage

I am SO excited for my phone interview tomorrow it is unbelievable! I'm also so excited that the people that I have been talking to on Facebook and Skype will be having their interviews within the next couple days as well! Hopefully we all find out right around the same time :)

Finding the group has been so great because I have already met some amazing people and can't wait to build better friendships with them! If you are reading this and you are going to be applying or you have your phone interview soon....GOOD LUCK!!


xoxo,

Natasha

2 comments: