Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend

I can't believe that today is August 1st! Where has the summer gone?! I am happy to report that my last weekend of July was eventful and a lot of fun!

Thursday (not technically the weekend, but it was still fun soooo I'm including it in this post :D) Jesse and I met one of my old friends from high school, Brian, two of his cousins, and one of his friends at Saddleranch in West Hollywood for dinner/drinks. They had taken a road trip from Minnesota and were spending some time in LA. It was fun to catch up and meet some new people. Also, Saddleranch has amazing mai tais that come in these huge cups (more like a pitcher, but not quite) so I was happy to share one with Jesse.

After work on Friday I met up with Brian and his crew again and we went to the Laugh Factory in Hollywood. There were so many good comedians and I was laughing the whole night but my favorites were Natasha Leggero and Dane Cook :)


I love this picture because it is so awkward bhahaha


we also went to Pinkberry before the show :)

On Saturday, Alex and I had a super lazy day. He got home around 3:30AM and I was still awake waiting for him so we slept in a little, watched a movie in bed, lounged on the couch, read a little and I did some crafts. Later in the evening we decided we wanted to see Inception but by the time we got to the theater the showing was sold out and we didn't want to wait until 10PM. Since we were already out of the apartment we decided to try Five Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner. We both thought it was yummy but its not as cheap as In n Out (and cheap is good!) I would definitely go back though :)





Today I have to work from 12-5, then the plan is to see Inception when I get home. I'm excited because I haven't heard one bad thing about it!

xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment