Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Feet

Hellllloooooo from sunny (FINALLY) Ventura, California!


I am so happy to finally see the sun and feel its warmth...I mean, its AUGUST in California and I have been wearing jeans and a sweatshirt almost everyday!

I haven't posted since last weekend so here is a recap of my week...

I had Monday and Tuesday off this week...usually I would work Tuesday but since my bosses are in Hawaii for the week they asked if I would work Saturday and in return, take Tuesday off. I was stoked to have 2 days off in a row but ended up being sick for both of them! I basically laid on the couch all day and night with a sore throat and fever of about 102. Buuuut it was nice to relax I guess?!

Thursday was girls night. We got manicures and pedicures then met back at my apartment for margaritas, dinner and Glee...so much fun!

After work on Friday I drove to Long Beach to go to the Roller Derby bought with my cousin Emily. It was fun and we both sold some of our necklaces :)

Alex surprised me with tickets to the Jason Mraz concert at the Santa Barbara bowl :) The show isn't until October but I'm already excited!! (Thanks babe!!)



When taking out the trash the other day I found an awesome tricycle! It looks like its straight out of the 50's and it even has a headlight! It definitely needs some TLC but it looks like an awesome project for me to work on :)


That is what it looks like -- how cute is that? I'm not sure what color I'm going to paint mine yet....any suggestions?!

I'm in a super productive mood today so I am anxious to get off work and get some of my projects done!!

Sorry for the lack of personal photos in this post, I slacked on taking pictures this week....(or interesting ones at least hehe)

This post is all over the place so I'm going to end it here.

xoxo,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment