Thursday, June 7, 2012

because I can


So there is this really cool online platform for holding conferences called Function that I was recently turned onto by Joelle from A CharmingOccasion. She had recommended their Alt. Summit classes in one of her posts so I decided to check it out.

There were a few different course offerings that sounded pretty interesting so in the name of self-improvement, I took the plunge and signed up for one focused on branding your blog. The class was really interesting and I enjoyed the interactive format. The biggest idea that I took away from the class was that I needed to figure out what the purpose of my blog is and then come up with a brand statement centered around that purpose.

I've been spending some time thinking {and re-thinking} just what that purpose is. And as of tonight, I'm still not exactly sure but I am ok with that! Until I have it figured out, I might be trying different things out to see what fits. It may be a little all-over the place for a while and feel a little bit random or lost, but we all have to go through that phase right?

Not having a defined purpose just yet gives me complete freedom to post whatever I want tonight. So, I will leave you with a video of two little girls with an awesome talent that I have on repeat. Because I can ;)




xoxo,

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you took one of those Alt classes. I've taken a few, and they really can help out a lot.

    And don't worry so much about branding yourself and your blog. It's a process, and took me a long time. I think it's great that you're thinking about this and exploring your options though. Blogging is a really great tool, and finding yourself is just part of the fun :)

    Can't wait to see where this next phase takes you my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete