Thursday, June 14, 2012

preview

If you haven't already heard, a big expansion is coming to Disney's California Adventure park. Tomorrow, Cars Land and a newly remodeled Buena Vista Street will be open to the public. This is a MUCH needed expansion and something that I have been looking forward to for a long time!

On Monday, I was lucky enough to attend a special preview for annual passholders. Both parts of the expansion blew me away. In true Disney fashion, the attention to detail was remarkable. I could gush about it for hours but instead I will just show you some of my pictures from the day {so happy they let me take in my camera!}


doesn't that look awesome?



this ride was absolutely hilarious.


mater and lightning mcqueen drove around cars land and then stopped to take pictures...adorable!


my new favorite outfit for mickey.


buena vista street


jesse, caitlin and myself - we had a great time!

1 comment: