Monday, October 17, 2011

bath time

I love a good bath.
Who doesn't, right? There is something so peaceful about stepping into a tub full of hot water and sinking so low that you grow a bubble beard. Add a good book to the mix and you've got a little slice of heaven on earth.
We just have a regular old bathtub in our apartment but it gets the job done. {this girl is easy to please!} Plus, since it's connected to the shower it makes it very easy for me to rinse off when it's time to return to the real world. {Am I the only one who HATES not taking a shower after a bath?}
Even thought I am satisfied with my current bathtub situation, the wonderful world of Pinterest has shown me some pretty enviable bathtubs and now I am going to share them with you...
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
A fireplace next to the bathtub? Can it get any better than that?
xoxo,
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. I actually do not like baths, but if I did take them, it would have to be in one of these tubs (and I would ABSOLUTELY take a shower afterwards)

    ReplyDelete