Sunday, October 16, 2011

starbucks sunday

I can't believe it's Sunday already!
I had a pretty busy week full of work, TV tapings, Disneyland and DIY projects.
Tomorrow I start my new job and it feels like the first day of school {I love that feeling} hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.
If you had joined me for coffee this morning...

I would have told you about my DIY projects that I was working on this morning {frames, tricycle, dresser, Rocco's dishes} and asked for color suggestions.

I would have told you how excited I am to not have to wear a uniform to work anymore after today {insert happy dance here}

I would have asked you if you have any yummy crockpot recipes to share with me {this still applies to those of you who are reading this and did not have coffee with me}

I imagine that we would people watch for awhile. {Who doesn't love a good people watching sesh?}

And because I hate to post without adding a picture...here is a picture of a very odd mug:

I am so very glad my coffee wasn't served in this.
xoxo,
Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment