Monday, October 10, 2011

{sick} starbucks sunday

I've seen quite a few "virtual coffee" and "starbucks sunday" posts pop up on the blogs that I read lately so I decided I wanted to partake in my own version.Time will only tell if I will keep them up, but hey, it's worth a try!
So the idea is that on Sunday I will pick up my favorite Starbucks beverage {skinny vanilla latte}, enjoy some "me" time and blog about what I would tell you if we were on a coffee date. Sounds fun yes?
My first "starbucks sunday" is being posted on Monday. This will not be the norm but you see, I spent most of my Sunday laying in various parts of my apartment {couch, bed, floor} being sick. And looking like this:
Such a flattering picture {not}
If we were having coffee yesterday...
I would tell you how thankful I am to have Alex in my life to take care of me when I'm feeling sick and to make me laugh always.
I would tell you how excited I am for Hawaii.
I would rave about the amazing fall weather we have been having.
I would ask you if you have seen any good movies lately.
And I would probably ask if we could cut our date short so that I could go home and rest.
xoxo,
Natasha


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! And my mommy just gave me a starbucks gift card so you can expect a starbucks sunday soon ; ) Hopefully it won't be a sick one! And I hope you feel much better soon, although you're at Disneyland right now so you can't feel that bad!

    ReplyDelete