Thursday, October 13, 2011

ring dish

I find myself taking off my ring to shower, do the dishes, cook, etc. and for some reason I hate just putting it on the counter. And it is for that reason I'm in the market for a ring dish.
I've decided to get one from Etsy because {1} there are some crazy creative/talented people on Etsy whom I trust will make me a cute ring dish and {2} it will help me complete one of the items on my 101 in 1001 list!
Here are some that I am considering...
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
Which one gets your vote?
xoxo,
Natasha

5 comments:

  1. #1, it'll go with the fiesta ware.. Also, we'll need one @ various locations that you take off the ring (listed in post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 or #4 but I like #1 the best. The others are pretty, but I think too flat! =)

    ReplyDelete