Monday, October 24, 2011

once upon a time

Alex & Trey are back from the bachelor party and sounds like a fun time was had by all :)
{this is where I would insert pictures but, of course, I wasn't there}
After I got off work, I picked up Alex from soccer then parked it on the couch with my three favorite boys {Rocco included!} to log some quality TV time.
{there we are}
We started off with South Park, followed by a Halloween episode of Iron Chef America and then stumbled across Once Upon a Time.
The beginning was odd but definitely drew us in. It's a pretty involved plot but I will do my best to come up with a simple synopsis for you...
...the show starts off in present day Boston when a 10-year old boy named Henry finds his birth mother,Emma, on her 28th birthday. The specific birthday is significant because it is the age that Snow White & Prince Charming's daughter will be when she returns to them and ends the curse placed on the fairy-tale world by the Evil Queen {we learn about this curse from Rumplestiltskin}.Henry lives in Storybrooke, Maine with his adoptive mother {the evil queen}. The town is filled with fairy tale characters who no longer remember their past/identities because of the curse. But Henry knows the identities of his neighbors and is aware of their stories because of the book his teacher {Snow White} had given him. Henry tries to convince Emma that she is a part of their story and is the key to ending the curse but she is {understandably} skeptical. After returning Henry back home to his mother, Emma sees how unhappy the boy is {and how much of a bizo his adoptive mother is} and decides to stay in Storybrooke. This is when the episode ends...
If you are still with me...I suggest that you watch it for yourself! It was definitely enjoyable and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next week!
xoxo,
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. I watched it! I can't wait for the next episode :D I'm so glad you watch it toooo Also, what's a bizo?

    ReplyDelete