Thursday, October 6, 2011

this girl

Depending on how new you are here, you may or may not know that I recently participated in the Disney College Program in Orlando, Florida.

It was an AMAZING experience {I worked INSIDE the castle for goodness sake} and I am so happy that I decided to do it. But this post isn't to gush about what I did on the CP {to read more about it read this one, this one, and this one...or just click the "DCP" link on the left side of my blog}.

This post is to gush about this little lady:


Her name is Lisa {everybody say "hiiii Liiisa"}. We were lucky enough to be roommates during the Spring 2010 program and I am so very thankful for that. I could ramble on and on about how much fun we had together for DAYS but I will spare you the details. All you need to know is this girl is seriously amazing {and I miss her terribly}

xoxo,

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I just saw this and I seriously starting tearing up! Ugh I miss you so much and there is no way that Disney will ever be the same without you :( Please move in with me and let's eat pizza at Epcot and nap on face couch and dance with front-butt woody and take pictures with mickey and laugh with buddy boil and maaagiiiiiiic

    ReplyDelete