Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wedding wednesday: first look

Happy Wednesday friends!
My Wednesday is especially happy because it is actually my Friday {insert happy dance here}.
Even though I am constantly thinking about our wedding, which is almost here by the way, I find it kind of hard to come up with topics for "Wedding Wednesday".
This week my post is about the first look. You know, the first time the bride and groom see each other all dolled up for their special day. I think first looks are incredibly romantic and my heart gets all fluttery when I think about seeing Alex at the end of the aisle in just a few short weeks!
Some people do a private first look session with their photographer before the ceremony which I think is very sweet. I have seen so many beautiful photos from these kinds of shoots. Like these...
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
After thinking it through I decided that I would rather save our first look for the ceremony {eek! so exciting!}. Hopefully I wont be too teary eyed to see Alex's reaction haha. Here are some ceremony first look photos that I love...
{via}
{via}
Even though we wont see each other until the ceremony, I would love to take some photos like these...
{via}
{via}
My heart just melted.
xoxo,
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. These photos are precious. I still remember the first look...we were taking pictures before but we still wanted to make the first look special. If you do wait until the ceremony though, I do love those last pictures there. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete